West Sac Chamber of Commerce Celebrates 71 Years
The Mike McGowan West Sacramentan Lifetime Achievement Award – Patti Palamidessi, Club Pheasant
Honors Business Leaders in the Community at 71st Annual Installation & Awards Dinner
West Sacramento, CA (MPG) - The West Sacramento Chamber of Commerce will celebrate 71 years on Tuesday, January 11, 2018 during its Annual Installation and Awards Dinner at the West Sacramento Civic Hall Galleria located at 1110 West Capitol Avenue. The event will feature a welcome address by outgoing Board Chair Chris White, and presentation of the following honors:
- 2018 Board Chair – Terry Harvego, Ten22 /The Firehouse Restaurant
- The Mike McGowan West Sacramentan Lifetime Achievement Award – Patti Palamidessi, Club Pheasant
- Businessperson of the Year – Marty Swingle, Capital West Realty
- Business of the Year – Lenise’s Cafe
- Volunteer of the Year – Joe Thompson, Crisp Catering
- Ambassador of the Year – Michael O’Connell, The O’Connell Insurance Agency
The Chamber Installation and Awards Dinner serves as the largest annual celebration within the West Sacramento business community “This event is a special opportunity to introduce the 2018 Board of Directors and recognize several dynamic and giving leaders in our community,” said West Sacramento Chamber of Commerce President & CEO Denice Domke Seals.
The no-host cocktail reception begins at 5:30 p.m. with the dinner program beginning at 7:00pm. Tickets are $85 for members and $100 for non-members and are available at www.westsacramentochamber.com or by calling the Chamber at (916) 371-7042.
For 71 years, the West Sacramento Chamber of Commerce has been an active and impactful voice for business. Our members represent organizations of all sizes and types throughout Yolo and the greater Sacramento region.